Oil changes are recommended every 3,000 miles on most vehicles. By changing your oil every 3 months or 3,000 miles, you can prolong the life of your engine and add value to your car. Because everyone likes to buy a car with good maintenance records, it’s a good idea to let the professionals at Grand Automotive change your oil. We will change your oil and filter while topping off any fluids. We also provide a 16 point inspection with every oil change at no extra charge to keep your vehicle running safe.
We specialize in providing on-site oil change services for the busy professional who doesn’t have time to visit the lube shop. Our services are geared to provide the ultimate in convenience for consumer and corporate clients by offering on-site oil change services. Our goal is to ensure that you, our customer, receive outstanding service at a time when it is convenient for you.
The oil in your vehicle’s engine serves as a protective barrier for your car from dirt, rust, fuel residue and other elements.
You work hard for your money, enjoy a coupon on your next oil change!
Full Service Oil Change includes:
- Change Oil
- Replace Oil Filter
- Chassis Lubrication
- Check and Fill Differential
- Check 4×4 Transmission Case/Front Differential Fluid
- Check for Fluid Leaks
- Check and Fill Power Steering Fluid
- Check Air Filter
- Check Cabin Air Filter
- Check Hoses
- Check and Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- Check Radiator Reservoir
- Check and Fill Battery (if not sealed)
- Check Windshield Wipers
- Check and Lubricate Door Hinges if needed
- Check Exhaust Assembly for Leaks
Come Visit Us
- Free estimates and a fast, premium priced service
- Trained, licensed and experienced mechanics
- Emergency Repairs
- Complete auto repair services
- Locally owned and operated
Do you know how frequently you should get your oil changed and engine lubed? To find the answer to this and other important facts you need to know about maintaining your vehicle, call us at (949) 264-3090